Monday, December 31, 2007

My Christmas Wish!

Remember when you were little and you would make a Christmas wish, and wait and wait, and count down the days, just to see if that wish came true.......

Well mine did this year!!!!

Mine came to me in the form of my Owner!!! He came to visit and stay with me for a wonderful, glorious week!!! Into my world, which has now become his. I was not looking forward to this Christmas, some family issues and other things, and was really dreading this Christmas. I wasn't counting down the days, nor the hours.....well not until he told me he was coming!!! Then I did! I started counting down the minutes! *laughs* I couldn't wait til he came into my house, my world.......if was the feeling like a lil kid waiting to open that present, the one you waited your entire life for, and it finally shows up on your doorstep!

I just wanted to say that was such a glorious time Master, although sad that you had to leave. I know that you will come back, but such an empty place here now that you are not here. It is hard to catch my breath when I think of you leaving and being so far away. But at the same time, you are always here in my soul, my heart, your collar wrapped around my throat.

You came into an empty life and brought me back to life. You breathed into me and made me whole, and complete. You showed me emotions I never knew existed before you, and I know there is so much more to come. The journey of a lifetime, most can only dream about, and here I am living it with you, and all that entails. I sat here all night and today thinking of the *realities*, and a moment ago, I knew, my reality is you. My whole world is wrapped and engulfed into you.

And what a wonderful world it is!!!!

I love you Master!

Laurie

No comments: