Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year Darling!

Happy New Year Darling!!!

As I sit here I caress the steel encircling my throat and think what a wonderful way to start the New Year!! With you! How lucky can a girl be!!! How fortunate I am that you are in my life!! Instead of waiting til tomorrow to start the beginnings of a new life, I have started today........to wipe out the old and bring in the new. I have been organizing all day......getting rid of things I no longer need in my life.....some of them *securities* that I have had a long time.......because now I have you as my security. My life. My need. My want. My desire. I have never in my life felt so free.......to soar, to fly, to *belong*. I can still smell your scent upon my flesh, and know that you have infused me with your own soul......Our life begins, our life together starts.....the New Year is almost upon us......and that brings us one day closer to the rest of our life........together......


Joined......

Complete........

Two........................

Neverending...............

It has started, may it never end......may it last *ALWAYS*!!!

It is time for the past to go, that part of that past I can see flying away, only to bring in the new.........funny how life works isn't it Darling.........we knew each other as friends.........and now we know each other as Soulmates........

I love you Darling, and Happy New Year!!!!!

Our time is here.


Yours.

No comments: