Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Home Sweet Home.


Well we did it! We finally made that move!
I guess maybe I should fill you in a little since I am rather new to this blogging. I met my Master ten years ago as friends, but for most of that ten years we were with others until a year ago, we started talking again and about four months ago, I became his collared slave. We had a long distance relationship, and with our circumstances we were planning on being together on a 24/7 basis in about a year, or two. Guess what? That didn't last as long as that, he moved here a little over a week ago. Lock, stock and barrel! Or should I say, motorcycle, boxes and whips! YIKES!
I had the house, three bedrooms, two baths, around 1100 square feet, the mini-van and two teens. And LOTS of contents!!! I mean lots!!! And now we are in the process of putting things in their places, or should I say trying to cram things into their places, or better yet, trying to decide what to do with all of our *stuff*. Since we are both in our 40's, you can imagine how much stuff we have! And to top that off, how much stuff two teens have! Double yikes! Since we do not have a garage we had to go and rent one of those storage lockers and we have decided to have a sale. Kind of like an after moving sale. And I am sitting here overwhelmed, dazed and confused. I am one of those people who has to have order, neatness, organized living.
Maybe I should contact Martha Stewart on 100 ways to cram things in a small house that just will not fit! And on top of all the `nilla tools of living, we have the bdsm tools of living to cram into tight lil spaces. Kind of funny when you think about moving in together in this type of lifestyle, it looks like your typical home, not quite the white picket fence, but close. Typical neighborhood, neighbors and so forth. But don't forget looks can be deceiving. I would say that I am a typical looking person, but Master has that biker type look. The kind you find in Easy Rider. We both are bikers and love black leather, but he looks like the part, whereas I don't. Or should I say when I am clothed I don't. I have tattoos, and the only piece of black leather I own is my jacket. so hence the reason for the picture of the white picket fence with the blood red rose jutting out from the inside of the yard. Growing through the pickets.
That is kind of what our life is like. We look like the All American couple, sort of........in the all American house........with a twist......There are whips, vibrators, ropes, cuffs....etc...etc....crammed underneath the bed, in the dressers, hidden away from plain view. (I hope when he asks for something, I will be able to remember where in the heck I put it!).
It sure takes a couple's relationship to a whole new level/dynamic when they move in together. I have to learn everything I can about him, from what he likes to eat to how he sleeps. And to top that off, he works from the home, so he is here all day. I know he watches me at times, I know he is always here to oversee whatever I do, and that is unnerving! I don't have time to clean the house before he gets home, I have to clean around him. I don't have time to fix myself up and surprise him before he gets home, he is here while I am getting dressed.
Another BIG change he is a morning person, and I am not! Or should I say I WAS NOT! I used to go to sleep in the middle of the night, and sleep most of the day, and now I am on his schedule. I get up when he tells me to, and go to bed with him each night. OY! I hate mornings!!! Don't worry about telling him that tho, he knows! I have to get up and go and make his coffee each morning, and have it ready by the time he is out of bed. Ohh and did I tell you I hate coffee! I hate the smell of it, I hate the taste of it, and he doesn't drink regular coffee either, he has to have the beans ground and then make it fresh. And he drinks it with sugar and cream.
The first time I ground his beans I spilled a bunch on the floor, didn't have the lid right on the grinder and grounds flew out when I turned it on. WHAT A MESS! Thank goodness he was in the other room and didn't see my mess! I hurried and cleaned it up, and after all that, presented him with a nice cup of freshly ground coffee, laced with sugar and cream. WHEW! And tried not to bust out into insane laughter or tears.
He is not a demanding man, he just happens to like things how he likes them, as most Alpha dominant men. He has helped me A LOT! He is allowing me time to get to know him, and does not expect perfection, (YAY!), nor does he sit there and just make me guess. He is feeding me information and is a very patient man. (YAY again!) Which is a wonderful attribute for me, and in our adjustment period I need that probably more than anything. That patience, when I am trying to get out of bed, swearing and muttering to myself in wondering who in the heck would get up at that ungodly hour to drink coffee. Thank the Universe he does not eat breakfast! I hope! I am sure this exhaustion will go away someday, after I am used to getting up in the mornings and that one day soon I will feel like my old self in motivation skills. And not sit there on the couch waiting for an hour or two to wake up and face the day.
It certainly has been a fun week, a different week, even with all the obstacles. I feel like a cross between Betty Crocker and Betty Paige. And to think I am not a novice, I have been at this for over 20 years. Ahhhh, glorious surrender in the 24/7 life of a slave and Master.
And with this I will leave you for the day.......I plan on posting a lot more in the upcoming days, weeks, months.....providing he will allow it......and I would love to hear how some of you live your 24/7 lives.......I love reading blogs, I love reading your everyday lives.....your mishaps, your trials and errors...your rituals, your protocols....whatever falls under your own header of 24/7's.
Be well.
Laur

No comments: