Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dark Surrender.



Another day, another post. Only this time I have some exciting news to share with you!!! My Owner has allowed me to have a new site!! YAY!!! In which to share with all my friends and hopefully more new friends! It is called, "Dark Surrender" and I hope to see you all there. On the right bar is the link, please feel free to stop on over. I have read so many of your blogs here, and would love to meet as many as I can.

Perhaps you are wondering why we chose the name, "Dark Surrender" for our site. It seems to fit the life in which we live. It isn't always pink and fluffy as some would think it to be. It is a 24/7 journey of reality into the world of Master/slave. There are bumps along the way, thorns to be ran into, some even make you bleed. Another way to describe it at times would be as if you had a pair of handcuffs on, digging into your flesh and leaving behind their marks. At times harsh and at other times, soft. Delicate, fragile, a world in which there is pain, love, heartache, a bittersweet suffering of that dark surrender.

My surrender has never came easy, I have often fought it, and wondered why. Let me share it with you, as you share yours with me. I have never believed surrender to be a nice lil gift all wrapped up, but instead something that you struggle for, even tho it is inherent inside of me.

So enjoy the ride....enjoy all that it can be.....just as I....

No comments: