Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary Darling!!!!

Happy Anniversary Darling!!!!

Can you believe it has been two months already!!!!?!!! Where did the time go!!!

When we first started our journey, I wondered just how far it would go. I know we have been friends for a long, long time, but I never dreamt that our journey would have led us down this path!!! And now I have been yours for two months!!!

I must admit that I love being yours, my Love!!! I love every single minute of it, the good, the bad and the, well I would say ugly, but no part of it has been ugly. It has all been glorious and awesome!!! Mere words escape me on how lucky I feel to be with you. You are everything I could have ever needed in my life, and thought I would never find. And now I have!!!

To some two months might not seem much of a milestone, but to me, it is as if I have found my *home*. That I have came home, a place that is warm, sensual and delightful. A place I never hope to leave. And that home is you Darling. You are my safety net, you are my world. You are the most wonderful person I could have been blessed to belong to.


Thank you my Owner and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Laurie
XOXOX

No comments: